- Drag and Drop in an Application (DragManager Class)
- Drag and Drop Between the OS and the Application (NativeDragManager)
- Drag and Drop Items into an AIR Application from the OS
- Drag Items into the dpTimeTracker Application
- Drag Items from an AIR Application to the OS
- Drag Items into the OS
- Next Steps
At this point, you have a solid understanding of the roles DragManager and NativeDragManager play in improving user application experience. Using all the examples and the dpTimeTracker application, you have enough knowledge and reference material to design your own drag-enabled applications and components with desktop drag-and-drop functionality.