- When privacy matters
- For your eyes only
- Clear the decks for weekend fun
- Give pic files unique weekend names
- Find your way anywhere
- Weekend answer man = Google txt
- What are you doing now? Twitter.com
- Meet up. Dodgeball.com
- Social networking. Bluepulse.com
- Social banking. PayPal.com
- Choose an accessory color
- Shop without the drop
- Follow the weekend's sports
- Be your band's groupie
- Directions to the next party
- Interrupting yourself with a fake call
- Check your lipstick and discreet pics
- Find something fast
- Find a movie, reserve a ticket
- Create and beam a discreet profile
- Get a reminder to place a call
- Find the next hot spot with Yelp
- Strike up a conversation
- Being spontaneous
- Night lights
Choose an accessory color
You had to pick a color when you got your smartphone, but that doesn’t mean you have to keep it that way. In fact, making a fashion statement with your device is more than being colorful, it’s being able to pick it out from all the other ones typically on the table.
The cases shown to the right are the Vaja i-Volution Leather Grip Centro case, available at palm.com/accessories, in 14 striking colors and you can personalize them on the back with your name, or nickname.
My personal favorites are the flipper cases, such as the Sena Centro Magnet Flipper Case, available at palm.com/accessories. They come in five colors and have a flap with a magnetic attachment, so it covers the screen when not in use. Perfectly discreet and protective, too.
- The flipper case shown to the left has expansion card slots to carry around your MP3 collection, too.