- When privacy matters
- For your eyes only
- Clear the decks for weekend fun
- Give pic files unique weekend names
- Find your way anywhere
- Weekend answer man = Google txt
- What are you doing now? Twitter.com
- Meet up. Dodgeball.com
- Social networking. Bluepulse.com
- Social banking. PayPal.com
- Choose an accessory color
- Shop without the drop
- Follow the weekend's sports
- Be your band's groupie
- Directions to the next party
- Interrupting yourself with a fake call
- Check your lipstick and discreet pics
- Find something fast
- Find a movie, reserve a ticket
- Create and beam a discreet profile
- Get a reminder to place a call
- Find the next hot spot with Yelp
- Strike up a conversation
- Being spontaneous
- Night lights
Get a reminder to place a call
You may need a reminder to call someone, do something, or text somebody special during an evening when you’re preoccupied with something else. Nights can be busy and frantic, with new events happening spontaneously, so plan a little ahead. Reminders can come in several ways on your Centro smartphone, but the great thing is that they always come to you.
In Calendar, select the day and time for the evening’s activities. Select Details. Check the Alarm box and adjust the minutes before the alert. Select OK. If you need to be discreet, give the alert an unobtrusive title, like, Feed the fish, so when it flashes on the screen, whomever you’re out with won’t concern themselves.
What if they call?
If you’re worried about certain people calling you when you’re on a date, check out youmail.com. You can have different voicemail greetings for different callers, including “ditch mail” for unwanted callers.
The Jott reminder
- An alternative to Jott is Reqall, reqall.com, which specializes in mobile reminders. Check it out.