- When privacy matters
- For your eyes only
- Clear the decks for weekend fun
- Give pic files unique weekend names
- Find your way anywhere
- Weekend answer man = Google txt
- What are you doing now? Twitter.com
- Meet up. Dodgeball.com
- Social networking. Bluepulse.com
- Social banking. PayPal.com
- Choose an accessory color
- Shop without the drop
- Follow the weekend's sports
- Be your band's groupie
- Directions to the next party
- Interrupting yourself with a fake call
- Check your lipstick and discreet pics
- Find something fast
- Find a movie, reserve a ticket
- Create and beam a discreet profile
- Get a reminder to place a call
- Find the next hot spot with Yelp
- Strike up a conversation
- Being spontaneous
- Night lights
As you leave the last remnants of the party, exit the restaurant or movie theater, or walk out of your friend’s apartment, it will more than likely still be dark. Let your smartphone lead the way home.
Light up the night
It’s no great secret that your smartphone makes a really excellent flashlight for:
- Finding the right key or the actual keyhole.
- Making your way down a flight of steps, whether outside in a dark garden or down the apartment’s unlit stairwell.
- Leaving a dark apartment without disturbing anyone.
Open Applications> Prefs> Personal> Color Theme to change the color theme of your Centro smartphone screen. If you’re on a long road trip at night, select the Indigo color theme (shown below) to aid your night vision.
- Your smartphone makes a great booklight for reading. Tap the screen to keep it lit while reading in bed.