- Types of Frames
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Selecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Replicating Objects
- Resizing Objects
- Using the Transform Tools
- Using the Transform Panel
- Using the Transform Commands
- Using the Arrange Commands
- Aligning Objects
- Smart Dimensions; Smart Spacing
- Grouping and Pasting Into Objects
- Using the Control Panel for Objects
- Using the Measure Tool
- Using the Info Panel with Objects
- Locking Objects
- Selecting Frames
You can also lock objects so they cannot be moved or modified. This prevents people from inadvertently destroying your layout.
To lock the position of an object:
- Select the objects you want to lock.
To unlock objects:
- Select the objects you want to unlock.
- Choose Object > Unlock Position.