- Using the Application frame
- Using tabbed document windows
- Arranging document windows
- Changing the zoom level
- Rotating the view
- Changing the screen mode
- Changing the color behind the image
- Configuring the panels
- Customizing the menus
- Saving workspaces
- Restoring the default workspace
- Using the Application bar
- Using the Options bar
Arranging document windows ★
Via icons and commands on the Arrange Documents menu on the Application bar, you can quickly display multiple tabbed or floating documents in various layouts, such as two documents side by side or top to bottom, or four or six documents in a grid formation.
To arrange your document windows:
- Click the Arrange Documents menu icon on the Application bar to open the menu, release the mouse, then click one of the icons (the availability of the icons depends on how many documents you have open).A
You can just as effortlessly go back to displaying one document at a time.
To restore all windows to tabs:
- On the Arrange Documents menu on the Application bar, click the Consolidate All icon (the first icon on the menu).