- What Is the Replacement TV Effect?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Marking the Point for the First Channel to Appear
- Step 4: Adding the First Channel and Applying the Corner Pin Effect
- Step 5: Adding the Second Channel
- Final Steps: Test Render and Add Sound
Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
In this section, you will import your Viewer sequence (the one that shows the Remote Control) and the two Channel sequences (the ones used to replace the TV screen), and then you will add them to the Timeline.
Task: Add your media to the project and then the Timeline by following these steps:
- Bring your Viewer and 2 Channel clips into Premiere Elements 7 by selecting the Organize tab, clicking the Get Media button, and using one of the following methods:
- With your camera connected to your computer, click the DV Camcorder button. Capture your footage in the usual way.
- Click the PC Files and Folders button. Import your files in the usual way.