Putting It All Together
- Select a Pages document in the My Documents view and export it.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and use iTunes to save the exported file to a folder on the computer.
- Use iTunes to move a document from your computer to your iPad.
- Select a Pages document in the My Documents view and email three different versions to yourself: one in Pages, one in PDF, and one in Microsoft Word’s .doc format.
- Use your iPad’s Mail app to open those same three emails and import the different formats into Pages.
- Use Pages to send a document to yourself or a friend at iWork.com.
- Use your Apple ID (create one first if necessary), to log in to iWork.com and open the document you sent.
- Use iWork.com to add a few notes and comments to the shared document.
- Use iTunes, email, or iWork.com to move a document from your iPad to your computer, and then print it as usual.