Sharing your PDF Portfolio
A PDF Portfolio is a PDF file, so you can share it any way you’d share any other PDF. You can simply save the file and transfer it to a recipient by email, on removable media such as a CD or DVD, or by uploading it to a server or website. However, Acrobat makes it even easier to share PDF Portfolios by email or by posting them to Acrobat.com, a secure web-based service. In this lesson, you’ll email the PDF Portfolio to yourself.
- Click Share to open the Share pane.
- In the Share pane, choose Attach To Email.
- Confirm that the Aquo Board Meeting.pdf file is listed as the file to send.
- Click Attach. Your default email application opens, with a new message open. The PDF Portfolio file is included as an attachment.
- Type your email address in the To line, and add a brief message and subject line.
- Send the message.