Printing Word Documents
Like other applications in Office 2011, Word provides an assortment of printing options. The steps below discuss the options you’re most likely to use.
To print a Word document:
- Open the Word document.
- Optional: To print only part of the current document, select that text.
- Choose File > Print (Command-P).
The Print dialog box appears .
- Select a connected printer from the Printer drop-down list.
- Specify the number of copies and range of pages to print.
The Selection option is only available if you preselected part of the document in step 2.
- Optional: To change Page Setup options (paper size, orientation, and paper feed method), click the Page Setup button.
- Optional: To set Word-specific options, choose Microsoft Word from the drop-down section menu. Choose an option from the Print What
drop-down menu . If you’re doing two-sided printing, you can also elect to print just the odd or even pages.
Choose Copies & Pages from the drop-down section menu to return to the main Print dialog box.
- Turn on the printer and click Print.
The print job is sent to the selected printer.