- Top 10 Reasons to Build Online Businesses with Adobe Business Catalyst
- Benefit 1: No Server-Side Coding Required
- Benefit 2: All-in-One Solution
- Benefit 3: Build Sites That Allow Customers to Participate Online
- Benefit 4: Work Quickly and Efficiently, Anywhere You're Connected
- Benefit 5: Easy-to-Add Site Features
- Benefit 6: Secure and Scalable Platform
- Benefit 7: Design Sites Using Familiar Dreamweaver Capabilities
- Benefit 8: Secure Transactions
- Benefit 9: Promote Products and Services with Email Campaigns
- Benefit 10: Sign Up for a Free Account and Check Out the Service
Benefit 6: Secure and Scalable Platform
The flexible hosted solution lets you create and configure interactive site features that would typically require a great deal of testing to check for conflicts and ongoing site maintenance to install security updates. Since the solution is hosted, the Business Catalyst teams maintain the data centers and the development environment, as well as pre-testing all of the module features to verify that they all work together seamlessly in any configuration or combination (see Figure 6).
Figure 6 Use the Module Manager to insert modules. You can add up to 75 modules on a single page.