- Top 10 Reasons to Build Online Businesses with Adobe Business Catalyst
- Benefit 1: No Server-Side Coding Required
- Benefit 2: All-in-One Solution
- Benefit 3: Build Sites That Allow Customers to Participate Online
- Benefit 4: Work Quickly and Efficiently, Anywhere You're Connected
- Benefit 5: Easy-to-Add Site Features
- Benefit 6: Secure and Scalable Platform
- Benefit 7: Design Sites Using Familiar Dreamweaver Capabilities
- Benefit 8: Secure Transactions
- Benefit 9: Promote Products and Services with Email Campaigns
- Benefit 10: Sign Up for a Free Account and Check Out the Service
Benefit 7: Design Sites Using Familiar Dreamweaver Capabilities
Adobe Business Catalyst's integration with Adobe Dreamweaver lets you use your familiar workflow to design and manage the sites you build. You can use Dreamweaver's prebuilt CSS layout files to build your custom page designs and then export DWT files to use as templates. By taking advantage of the HTML editing features in Dreamweaver, including code hinting, Inspect mode, and the CSS Styles panel, you can quickly access code and control the functionality and appearance of web pages.
Figure 7 Use the Business Catalyst panel to insert module tags on pages.