Step 3: Add Pages
Next, you'll need to add some pages to your site. For business sites, I almost always add an About page and a Contact page, but you should add whatever pages are relevant to your business. For example, a letterpress company might have a page detailing the letterpress process; a restaurant might have a page with a menu, or a map telling visitors how to find the place.
- Go to Pages in your WordPress admin area and click Add New.
- Give your new page a title.
- In the main body of the page, add the information you want the page to display. For an About page, you might include pictures of the company's founder and employees, or a mission statement (see Figure 6).
- Click Publish to save the page and add it to your site.
- Repeat this process for each page you want to add to your site.
Figure 6 Add information about yourself and your business on your About page.