- Types of Interactive Elements
- Defining Hyperlinks
- Creating Cross-References
- Working with Bookmarks
- Adding Sounds
- Movies and Animations
- Creating Buttons
- Sample Buttons
- Creating PDF Forms
- Sample Forms
- Animating InDesign Objects
- Multi-State Objects
- Working with the SWF Preview Controls
- Setting Page Transitions
In addition to creating your own buttons, Adobe has generously provided a library of pre-made buttons that already have rollover states as well as actions to go to pages and Web addresses.
To access the Sample Buttons And Forms library:
- Choose Sample Buttons And Forms from the Buttons and Forms panel menu. The library appears .
A portion of the sample buttons in the Sample Buttons And Forms library.
Once you have the sample buttons visible, you can easily add buttons to a document.
To place buttons from the Sample Buttons And Forms library:
- Drag the buttons onto your document page. Or, select the buttons in the library and choose Place Item(s) from the panel menu.