- Adding Text
- Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Text
- Dragging and Dropping Text
- Using Paste Special
- Applying Headings
- Applying Character Formats
- Applying HTML Text Styles
- Using Preformatted Text
- Adding Line Breaks
- Indenting and Aligning Text with HTML
- Working with Lists
- Inserting Special Characters
- Adding Automatic Dates
- Finding and Replacing
- Finding Text with a Simple Search
- Performing Advanced Text Searches
- Finding and Replacing in Source Code
- Finding and Replacing with a Specific Tag
- Using Regular Expressions for Searching
- Checking Spelling
Dragging and Dropping Text
If all you want to do is move some text from one place on a page to another, it’s often faster to drag and drop the text.
To drag and drop text:
- Select the text you want to move .
- Move the cursor over the selected text.
The cursor changes from an I-beam to an arrow.
Click and hold your mouse button over the selected text, and drag it to its new location, releasing the mouse button when the cursor is where you want the text .
The text moves to its new home.