- Reference 4.1. Allowing Remote Access
- Reference 4.2. Using the Next Steps Drawer
- Reference 4.3. Using Server Sidebar Elements
- Reference 4.4. Using the Manage Menu
- Reference 4.5. Using the Tools Menu
- Reference 4.6. Using Help
- Reference 4.7. Troubleshooting
- Exercise 4.1. Enable Screen Sharing And Remote Management
- Exercise 4.2. Explore the Next Steps Drawer
- Exercise 4.3. Configure the Service Data Volume
- Additional Resources
- Lesson Review
Reference 4.4. Using the Manage Menu
The Server app’s Manage menu offers three menu items.
“Connect to Server” opens the “Choose a Mac” pane, where you see a list the includes your Mac, servers in your broadcast domain, and Other Mac, which allows you to specify another Mac by its host name or IP address.
The “Import Accounts from File” menu item is covered in Lesson 8, “Managing Local Accounts,” and Lesson 10, “Managing Local Network Accounts.”