- Ten Trends from the Real World
- The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
- The New Economic Environment
- A New Internet-Enabled World
- Customers Rule
- Better, Faster, and Maybe Cheaper
- Business Models and Value Webs
- New Standards and Rules Create Opportunity
- Evolving Infrastructure and Tools
- The New Face of Marketing
- New Dimensions for Growth and Evolution
Many advances have been made in integrating front office and back office systems, both in a company and via the ASP/BSP model. Technologies that improve speed, collaboration, or integration of processes will be a requirement for survival and growth in the future.
Ashu Roy, CEO and Chairman, eGain
"The network effect of the Internet that allows businesses to collaborate will continue, and that will mean economic efficiencies."
Clyde Foster, CEO, eConvergent
"The biggest opportunity for companies will be the integration of all customer touch points in a reactive and proactive way. This means a tightly linked infrastructure that ties marketing and customer relationship management together."
Andrew Krainin, Senior Vice-President of Marketing, Sameday.com
"New technologies will improve the speed and efficiency of existing supply chains. Internet-based systems dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of connecting enterprises, to make collaborative planning and optimization the rule rather than the exception."