- Business Models for the E-Conomy
- The Plan Is the Thing
- Customer Touch Points
- Content Will Always Be King
- Instant Global Presence
- Outsourcing Is Always an Option
- New Expectations for Customer Service
- Ongoing Internet Marketing
- The Law Catches Up to E-Business
- Shifting Markets
- A View from the Real World
- Change Is Constant, Change Is Good
Keeping the customer at the center of your business requires attention to customer touch points.
You must know your customer in detail and be able to anticipate your customers' needs.
Even if you outsource, you must still own the customer touch points.
Customers in the New Economy are more informed and sophisticated and expect personalizationof information, products, and services.
You (or your partners) must deliver personalized value at each and every touch point.
You must fire the customers you can't afford to service.
As customers change, you must evolve your systems, processes, and people in order to keep the customer at the center of your business.