- Business Models for the E-Conomy
- The Plan Is the Thing
- Customer Touch Points
- Content Will Always Be King
- Instant Global Presence
- Outsourcing Is Always an Option
- New Expectations for Customer Service
- Ongoing Internet Marketing
- The Law Catches Up to E-Business
- Shifting Markets
- A View from the Real World
- Change Is Constant, Change Is Good
Content can't be separated from commerce.
Content must be developed and organized to fit the business context of the company.
Customers have a major influence on the type and amount of content on your Web site.
Valuable content is a strong differentiator.
There are many sources of content other than your company.
It's important to evolve the content as often as possible to keep it fresh and to be consistent with other changes in the company's business model or processes.
Content needs to be the responsibility of all participants in the organization's value web who deal with customer touch points.