- Types of Frames
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Selecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Replicating Objects
- Resizing Objects
- Using the Transform Tools
- Using the Transform Panel
- Using the Transform Commands
- Using the Arrange Commands
- Aligning Objects
- Smart Dimensions; Smart Spacing
- Using the Gap Tool
- Grouping and Pasting Into Objects
- Using the Measure Tool
- Using the Info Panel with Objects
- Locking Objects
- Selecting Frames
Once you’ve created objects, you can use different techniques to select them.
To select by clicking:
Choose the Selection tool (black arrow) in the Tools panel .
The Selection tool in the Tools panel selects entire objects. The Direct Selection tool selects a point on an object.
- Click the object you want to select.
Hold the Shift key to select any additional objects.
You can also select an object by dragging an area, or marquee, around the object.
To select by dragging a marquee:
- Choose the Selection tool.
Drag along a diagonal angle to create a marquee around the objects you want to select .
Drag to create a marquee to select objects.
You can also use a menu command to select all the objects on a page.
To select all the objects on a page:
- Choose Edit > Select All.