This chapter is from the book
- In Pages, how do you edit the data in a chart?
- You have written a list in Pages, and selected Tiered Numbers in the inspector. Describe two ways to indent list items.
- You have placed footnotes on the last page of a Pages document containing several chapters. The Footnote inspector has been set to Section Endnotes. What steps are required to place the endnotes at the end of each chapter?
- A budget was created using a table in Pages. The currency format defaulted to U.S. Dollars. How do you change the currency to Chinese Yuan?
- As you type, URL references are automatically being created. How do you turn off this function?
- Select the chart and click the Edit Chart Data button.
- Use the Increase Indent or Decrease Indent buttons in the Format inspector; or drag the button number left or right.
- Start a new section for each chapter.
- Select the cell ranges. Use the Format inspector’s cell options to change the currency.
- Choose Edit > Substitutions > Show Substitutions. Deselect Smart Links.