- Color Aesthetics
- Choosing Color Themes
- Applying Color Relationships to Web Design
- Color Gallery
- Typography Aesthetics
- Type 101
- Verdana & Georgia
- Font Size Differences Between Macs & PCs
- Fonts for Delivery as Web Graphics
- Basic Styles of Typefaces
- What Is a Font Family?
- Aliasing or Anti-Aliasing
- Body Copy
- Using Fireworks for Type Design
- HTML for Placing Text Graphics
- What About Flash?
- Aesthetics of Layout
- The Aesthetics of Animation
Figure 2.29 The LA County Arts Commission: (http:// www.lacountyarts.org) uses a lot of colors, but they look unified because the creator paid close attention to the value of each color. Because the values are similar, even the many different hues look harmonious.
Figure 2.30 The Box (http://www.sixsides.com) uses a combination of analogous color and split complementary colors. Each area of the site is branded by color, which achieves a dual purpose of looking good and reinforcing navigation.