- Detecting Browser Plug-ins
- Around and Around with Loops
- Writing with Loops
- Using For/In Loops
- Using Do/While Loops
- Checking if Java Is Enabled
- Using Multi-level Conditionals
- Working with Functions That Return Values
- Handling Errors
- Putting More than One Script on a Page
- Scrolling Status Bars
- Status Bar Messages
Putting More than One Script on a Page
Script 3.11 This script combines the features of Scripts 3.2 and 3.7 into one page.
Figure 3.18 Both the plug-in check and the function passing examples are shown in the resulting page.