This chapter is from the book
Remember . . .
- Single-click icons in the Dock to open them!
- Press on a Dock icon to get its menu—try it.
- The tiny triangle underneath a Dock icon indicates that particular application is already open; single-click on it to bring it forward and work in it.
- Make the Dock work for you—reposition it, rearrange the icons, make it bigger or smaller, etc.
- If you want to know what a particular button or icon is or does, use the “hover” technique to display the tool tip, as explained on pages 21 and 28.