- It’s always helpful to talk with your sound recordist, but in one situation it’s vital. When is that?
- What are the two types of timecode called?
- Describe a simple and effective way to keep your media structure organized.
- What makes using markers so handy?
- When can you reconnect media during the editing process?
- Technically, what are you doing when you reconnect clips in your project?
- Where is the file path of a connected clip stored?
- If your sound is delivered on a medium separate from the picture tapes, you must discuss the original sound recording settings.
- Source and sequence.
- Creating separate folders for materials that are not captured via tape, such as music and graphics.
- It’s an effective way to sync video and audio and to break down long clips.
- Whenever you want to.
- You are establishing a relationship between the clip in the Browser and the media file located on your drive.
- In the clip’s Source property.