- Viewing Photoshop CS2 objects, commands, and methods
- Creating new objects in a script
- Setting the active object
- Opening a document
- Saving a document
- Setting application preferences
- Suppressing dialog boxes
- Working with the Adobe Photoshop CS2 Object Model
- Working with color objects
- Working with filters
- Understanding clipboard interaction
- Working with units
- Advanced scripting
Layer Comps to Files.jsx
Saves layer comps as files.
Layer Comps to PDF.jsx
Saves layer comps as a PDF presentation.
Layer Comps to WPG.jsx
Saves layer comps as a Web photo gallery.
Export Layers to Files.jsx
Exports each document in the document to a separate file.
Script Events Manager.jsx
Enables and disables notifier objects.
Processes camera raw images in various file formats.