- Storyboarding Your DVD
- Creating the Swiss Storyboard Using the Graphical Tab
- Previewing the Finished Project with Apples DVD Player
- Identifying Source Video Settings
- Setting DVD Studio Pro Preferences
- Setting Up Disc Properties
- Importing Video and Audio Files
- Setting Chapter Markers
- Simulating Your Project
- Lesson Review
Simulating Your Project
Before you build or burn your project, you should check your disc’s navigation. Using the Simulator, which works like a DVD player, you can make sure that all of your button connections and other project elements interact correctly.
In this exercise, you will use the Simulator to test that your video and chapter markers function properly.
- Click the Simulate icon in your toolbar to automatically test your project.
The keyboard shortcut for the Simulator is Cmd-Option-0 (zero).
- Check out all chapter markers in your project by clicking the Menu, Title, Next Chapter, and Previous chapter buttons on the remote to ensure proper disc operation.
- Choose File > Save to save your project to the Lessons > My_Projects folder.