- What You Will Learn
- Approximate Time
- Lesson Files
- Specifying Link Color and Forma
- Creating Hypertext Links
- Understanding Links and File Structure
- Adding New Folders and Files to a Site
- Creating a Site Map
- Working with Links in Site Map View
- Viewing a Subset of the Entire Site
- Saving the Site Map
- Targeting Links
- Inserting and Linking to Named Anchors
- Inserting E-mail Links
- Working with Links On Your Own
- What You Have Learned
Saving the Site Map
- From the Files panel menu (Windows) or through the panel Options menu on the right top side of the Files panel (Macintosh),
choose File > Save Site Map.
The Save Site Map dialog box opens so you can save the site map as a graphic. At times, you might need to share the site map with people outside Dreamweaver. The option to save the site map as a graphic makes it easier to show that site map to others. On Macintosh computers, the graphic is saved in PICT format. On Windows computers, the site-map graphic is saved in either PNG or BMP format.
- In the File name text box, type project_yoga and save the file into the Lesson_03_Links folder.
The site map is saved as a graphic that can be printed or viewed in an image editor.