- Creating Builds to Reveal Text
- Creating a Sequence Build to Reveal a Table
- Creating Interleaved Builds
- Watching the Presentation So Far
- Creating Transitions Between Slides
- Indexing Your Presentation with Spotlight
- Configuring Preferences for Smooth Playback
- Running Your Presentation
- Pausing and Resuming a Slideshow
- Troubleshooting Your Presentation
- Lesson Review
This chapter is from the book
- Where do you control builds?
- To combine two builds into a single action, what button do you click?
- True or false: Keynote offers both 2D and 3D slide transitions.
- How can you index your presentation for easier searches using Spotlight?
- What keys do you press to pause a presentation and hide Keynote?
- The Build Inspector offers complete control over build options.
- Click the More Options button to access timing controls.
- True. Keynote offers more than 20 advanced slide transitions. You must however have enough VRAM to access all of them.
- In the Documents Inspector, click the Spotlight button. You can then add keywords and other information for the document.
- Pressing the H key will hide the presentation and exit you to the Finder. Clicking the Keynote icon in the Dock will resume the presentation.