- Apple Certified Desktop Technician and Apple Certified Portable Technician
- AppleCare Technician Training Package
- Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Apple Certified Systems Administrator
- Apple Certified Trainer
- Apple Consultants Network and Certification Alliance
- Apple Pro Application Certifications
- Non-Apple Certifications of Interest to Mac Technology Professionals
AppleCare Technician Training Package
The Applecare Technician Training Package is a self-study course presented on a series of CDs (with access to additional web-based information) that covers the material included on the Apple Desktop Service, Apple Portable Service, and Mac OS X Service and Support exams. The package also includes access to Apple diagnostic tools and references used by Apple Authorized Service Providers. In addition to the AppleCare Technician Training package, Apple training centers also offer instructor-led classes covering the relevant material.
Training for the Mac OS X Support Essentials exam is available from Apple training centers. Much of the material covered in Apple’s training program is also covered in the Apple Training Series: Mac OS X Support Essentials book by Owen Linzmayer, including the reference material used in the class and instructions for completing the related exercises.