- Exercise 1: Import Audio a New Way
- Exercise 2: Use the Zoomer
- Exercise 3: Use the Grabber in Grid Mode
- Exercise 4: Create a Snare Track and a Hi-Hat Track
- Exercise 5: Use the Trimmer with Slip Mode and Spot Mode
- Exercise 6: Change Timebase
- Exercise 7: Use the TCE Trimmer
- Exercise 8: Use Shuffle Mode
- Wrap Up
We’ve covered a great deal of ground in this chapter. I hope you’re beginning to understand how each Edit mode works, and how the Edit tools you’ve worked with so far can be used to create and alter your music.
It’s time for a well-deserved break. When you’re ready, I’ll see you in Chapter 4.