Blog On and Blog Louder with iWeb
If you’re comfortable with iWeb, let’s start blogging! You’ll be amazed at how easy it is. This chapter assumes you know how to edit text and graphics, as explained in detail in Chapter 2.
These are the steps you’ll go through to set up your blog:
- Create a “Blog” set of pages in your new site.
- Edit the text and graphics on the “Entries” page.
- Click the button to publish it.
Create a Blog!
Okay, there is lots more to tell you about designing the pages in iWeb, but we know your point in reading this book is to set up a blog (and/or a podcast). So let’s do it. We assume you now have a Welcome page and that you feel fairly comfortable with editing the text and graphics.
To add a blog page:
- In iWeb, click the + button at the bottom-left of the screen.
In the sheet that drops down, shown below, your template master is probably already highlighted on the left (if not, find it and single-click on it).
On the right side of the pane, double-click on the “Blog” page, shown circled below.
- Now edit your blog as you learned in Chapter 2 (see the opposite page)!