- Adding Text
- Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Text
- Dragging and Dropping Text
- Using Paste Special
- Applying Headings
- Applying Character Formats
- Changing Fonts and Font Sizes
- Making Your Own Font Lists
- Changing Font Color
- Applying Text Styles
- Using Preformatted Text
- Adding Line Breaks
- Indenting Text
- Aligning Text
- Working with Lists
- Setting List Properties
- Nesting Lists
- Inserting Special Characters
- Adding Automatic Dates
- Adding Horizontal Rules
- Finding and Replacing
- Finding Text with a Simple Search
- Performing Advanced Text Searches
- Finding and Replacing in Source Code
- Finding and Replacing with a Specific Tag
- Using Regular Expressions for Searching
- Checking Spelling
Making Your Own Font Lists
You can modify the preset font combinations, and you can also create new font combinations.
To edit the Font List:
Choose Text > Font > Edit Font List.
The Edit Font List dialog appears (Figure 4.17).
Figure 4.17 The Edit Font List dialog lets you define new font combinations.
To add a font combination, click the plus button, then click the arrow buttons next to the Available fonts list and select fonts to move them to the Chosen fonts list.
Select a font combination in the Font list, and click the minus button to remove it.
Use the arrow buttons above the Font list to move a selected font combination up or down in the list.
- Click OK to save your changes.