- Adding Text
- Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Text
- Dragging and Dropping Text
- Using Paste Special
- Applying Headings
- Applying Character Formats
- Changing Fonts and Font Sizes
- Making Your Own Font Lists
- Changing Font Color
- Applying Text Styles
- Using Preformatted Text
- Adding Line Breaks
- Indenting Text
- Aligning Text
- Working with Lists
- Setting List Properties
- Nesting Lists
- Inserting Special Characters
- Adding Automatic Dates
- Adding Horizontal Rules
- Finding and Replacing
- Finding Text with a Simple Search
- Performing Advanced Text Searches
- Finding and Replacing in Source Code
- Finding and Replacing with a Specific Tag
- Using Regular Expressions for Searching
- Checking Spelling
Changing Font Color
You can select text and change its color, which applies a CSS style to the text. You'll use the color well in the Property Inspector and the color picker to do the job.
To color text:
- Select the text you want to color.
- Click the color well in the Property Inspector (Figure 4.18).
Figure 4.18 Click the color well in the Property Inspector to set the font color.
Figure 4.19 Use the eyedropper on the color picker to choose your new text color.
Click a color with the eyedropper to select it; it can be any color in the color picker or any color visible on your desktop or the page you are editing.
When you select the color, the color picker closes and the text changes color.