Adobe Creative Suite
This chapter is from the book
To compare two thumbnails in the Preview panel★
- In Bridge, to display a large Preview panel, choose Horizontal Filmstrip or Vertical Filmstrip from one of the workspace menus.
- In the Content panel, click a thumbnail, then Shift-click the prior or next thumbnail or Ctrl-click/Cmd-click any other thumbnail.
- Large versions of the two selected thumbnails will display in the Preview panel.
- Ctrl-click/Cmd-click to add more thumbnails to the panel. Ctrl-click/Cmd-click a selected thumbnail in the Content panel to
deselect it and remove it from the Preview panel.
To examine picture details using a loupe★
- Click a thumbnail in the Preview panel or in a Filmstrip layout. The loupe will display.B
- Click an area to view it close up in the loupe. By default, pixels display in the loupe at 100% view (the zoom level is listed below the preview). Press + to zoom in on
the loupe display or - to zoom out. Click another area or drag the loupe to examine another area of the image.
- Optional: If you’re previewing two thumbnails, click the other preview thumbnail to display a second loupe. If you Ctrl-drag/Cmd-drag
either loupe, they’ll move simultaneously, enabling you to compare a similar area in both images.
- Click on the loupe to remove it.