Home > Articles > Digital Audio, Video > Avid
Sort by Date | Title
- Customizing Your Workspace in Avid Xpress Pro
- Dec 22, 2005
- Everyone has personal workspace preferences, and they often defy default recommendations. Who says you should map Lift and Extract to the Z and X keys? Who says the Timeline always has to be at the bottom of the screen? This chapter will allow you to customize you Avid Xpress Pro workspace to fit you and your unique needs.
- Final Cut Pro for Avid Editors: Trimming Clips
- Mar 9, 2011
- Diana Weynand covers the basic Avid approach to trimming and shows how to perform those same functions in Final Cut Pro.
- Importing Media Clips in Avid Liquid 7 for Windows
- Apr 7, 2006
- Importing media directly into your computer is the most direct way you have of bringing media clips such as pictures, music, animations, and other media types into your project. This chapter will help you learn to import media into your Liquid project.