Home > Articles > Apple > Apple Pro Training
Apple Pro Training
Sort by Date | Title
- Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 Quick-Reference Guide: Ingest
- May 12, 2010
- Brendan Boykin shows you the three ways you can bring media into Final Cut Pro.
- Color Correction in Shake 3
- Dec 16, 2005
- Color correction is a generic term for any process that alters the perceived color of an image. The mere mention of the term sends shivers up my spine, because no two people can ever agree on what looks right, including your clients. Fortunately, Shake provides you with a vast array of color manipulation tools with which to drive up your profits. This chapter provides an overview of the color correction tools in Shake.
- Indexing Photos Using Faces and Places in Aperture 3
- Apr 28, 2010
- How can you precisely determine where a photo was taken or who is in the photo? Thankfully, there are easy and engaging ways in which Aperture can help you.
- Intro to Image Editing in Aperture 2
- May 30, 2008
- In this one-hour lesson, you'll learn how to import, crop, and straighten photos as well as improve white balance and remove sensor dust and red eye from your photos using Apple's Aperture 2 software.
- News Flash: How to Log and Capture Footage from Videotape
- Jul 14, 2008
- Most broadcast organizations aspire to tapeless acquisition, but the reality is that most are still using videotape in the field. This sample chapter focuses on techniques that accelerate the process of working with videotape in a nonlinear environment, specifically as it relates to fast-paced news and sports editing.
- One Hour Lesson: Learn to Record MIDI in Logic
- Jan 24, 2008
- In this hour-long lesson excerpted from Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 8 and Logic Express 8, author David Nahmani explains everything you need to know to record MIDI in Logic. If you want to follow along on your Mac, however, you'll need to buy the book to access the related lesson files.
- Put Your Mac to Work: Top Automation Tips
- Jun 29, 2007
- Computers are good at doing the repetitive tasks that humans find annoying. Neale Monks looks at some of the best ways to automate your Mac.
- Q&A with Michael Wohl
- Jan 25, 2010
- Michael Wohl talks about the best updates to Final Cut Pro 7, the most exciting developments in the world of film and video editing, and what it takes to be a good editor.
- Top 10 Reasons To Upgrade to Aperture 2
- Feb 19, 2008
- Apple released the long-awaited update to its Aperture image-editing software last week. So, is Aperture 2 worth the upgrade? Author Richard Harrington thinks so and he gives you 10 reasons why you should upgrade too.
- Working with Productions in Final Cut Server
- Jun 6, 2008
- Streamline your editing workflow by learning how to use productions in Final Cut Server.
- Working with Settings, Destinations, and Actions in Compressor 3.5
- Nov 24, 2009
- This lesson will detail targets, which consist of settings and destinations, and it will also cover actions that Compressor can apply after processing completes.