Home > Articles > Digital Audio, Video > Final Cut Express
Final Cut Express
Sort by Date | Title
- Filmmaking 101: Anatomy of a Final Cut Express Project
- Apr 29, 2008
- Before you can make movie magic, it helps to understand how your editing program organizes and manipulates all of those sequences and clips you've been shooting. In this sample chapter from Final Cut Express 4 Visual QuickStart Guide, author Lisa Brenneis shows you how to manage a well-organized project in Final Cut Express.
- How to Work With a Project in Final Cut Express HD
- Jan 5, 2007
- In this 60-minute Apple-certified lesson, you'll learn how to open the Final Cut Express HD program, identify and work with the elements of your editing project, organize those elements, and begin working within the Final Cut Express editing interface.
- Working with a Project
- Nov 3, 2006
- Final Cut Express Presets and Preferences
- Jul 21, 2006
- This chapter explains Easy Setups—FCE's streamlined configuration feature—and then walks you through your preference options in the User Preferences and System Settings windows.
- Working with a Final Cut Express 2 Project
- Mar 17, 2006
- In this lesson, you will open the Final Cut Express program, identify and work with the elements of your editing project, organize those elements, and begin working within the Final Cut Express editing interface.
- Peachpit Press is First to Release New Final Cut Express Guide
- Jan 9, 2003
- Peachpit Press will be first on the scene with a reference tool to educate the new legions of Final Cut Express users, authored by Noted Digital Video Expert Lisa Brenneis.