Home > Articles > Productivity > Microsoft PowerPoint
Sort by Date | Title
- Keynote for iOS: Updates That Presenters Will Love
- Aug 25, 2011
- Tom Negrino, author of Keynote for iPad: Visual QuickStart Guide, takes us on a spin through the impressive new and updated features in Keynote for iOS that deliver more power and versatility to this mobile presentation program.
- Transform Dull PowerPoint Presentations With Keynote
- Dec 28, 2007
- Richard Harrington and the experts at RHED Pixel show you how to bring those boring PowerPoint presentations into Keynote and turn them into animated, self-running slideshows that will keep your audiences engaged.
- Getting the Type Right: Tips for Working with Text in PowerPoint 2007
- Nov 21, 2007
- Author Tom Negrino explains how to work with text in PowerPoint 2007 using step-by-step instructions and plenty of screen shots.
- Photos & Graphics: Selecting & Preparing Images for Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Mar 30, 2007
- Richard Harrington and Scott Rekdal explain all about prepping your images for your presentation, from choosing the best file format to resizing to getting images from other sources (like digital cameras).
- Photos & Graphics: Selecting & Preparing Images for Your Presentation
- Feb 19, 2007
- Gathering Image and Sound Files for Your Powerpoint Presentation
- Nov 3, 2006
- Tom Negrino offers suggestions for using images, sounds, and even video clips to enhance your presentations.
- A Quick Tour of PowerPoint 2003
- Nov 26, 2003
- Trying to get a handle on the new features in PowerPoint 2003? The authors of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide will give you a tour of what's new, so you can more easily decide if it's time to upgrade.
- How to Create an Agenda Slide in PowerPoint
- May 1, 1999
- By Rebecca Bridges Altman, author of PowerPoint 2000/98 for Windows & Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide