Buy 2+, save 55% on books & eBooks through December 1. Use code BOOKSGIVING. Learn more.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
• This is the best-selling guide to Adobe’s powerful web design application, fully updated for the 2015 release.
• Includes 15 hands-on lessons that use clear, step-by-step instructions with screenshots to teach students how to build web pages using Dreamweaver CC.
• Online components include all lesson files plus video-enhanced Web Edition of the book.
• Classroom in a Book is the official training series from Adobe Systems Inc., developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of the Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release) print book or eBook. A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book that can be accessed with any Internet connection from your account on www.peachpit.com. This Web Edition includes over 10 hours of step-by-step video tutorials and interactive review questions. As Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers, the content of the Web Edition will be updated to accommodate the changes. Note: Web Editions cannot be viewed on an eReader. To view this book on an eReader, please purchase an eBook.
Creative professionals who seek the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC (2015 release) choose this Classroom in a Book® from the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks. This series offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release) contains 14 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. As with all Classroom in a Book products, online companion files include all the necessary assets you need to complete the projects featured in each lesson.
Learn how to create webpages for the modern web; use and customize web frameworks to build responsive designs for a wide variety of desktop computers and mobile devices with a minimum of hand coding; incorporate graphics, text, animation, and video; build rich interactive applications; add links to text and images; add interactive elements to your sites, such as HTML5-compatible video and animation; work with HTML5 and CSS3 code and structures; and publish a finished site to the web.
What you need to use this book: Adobe Dreamweaver CC (2015 release) software, for either Windows or Mac OS. (Software not included.)
1. Customizing Your Workspace
2. HTML Basics
3. CSS Basics
4. Web Design Basics
5. Creating a Page Layout
6. Working with a Web Framework
7. Designing for Mobile Devices
8. Working with Templates
9. Working with Text, Lists, and Tables
10. Working with Images
11. Working with Navigation
12. Adding Interactivity
13. Working with Web Animation and Video
14. Publishing to the Web
Appendix: Tiny URLs