IPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY CONFERENCE
Save up to 55%* on books & eBooks when you use discount code IPC2024 during checkout. Shop now.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Edit Well is the first rich-media newsletter for Final Cut Studio created for pros like you!
Brought to you by Peachpit in collaboration with author and Apple-Certified Trainer Larry Jordan, Edit Well is an authoritative, in-depth resource for Final Cut Studio users.
Edit Well brings you:
• My Story: An Archiving Solution for Final Cut Studio, by Bryan Peel
• Blu-ray Encoding in Final Cut Studio 2, by Brian Gary
• Customizing the Final Cut Pro Interface, by Kevin Shea
• Picking the Right Effect in Final Cut Pro 6, by Tom Wolsky
• Drawing Shadows in Color, by Alexis Van Hurkman
• Editor's Notes
• About Our Contributors
• Video Tutorial: Learn how to work in 3D in Motion 3
• Exclusive Audio Profile: Paul Kelleher creates demo reels for actors
• Exclusive Audio: Connie Simmons discusses the challenges of editing video about art for PBS
• Exclusive Audio Profile: Bonnie Ernst explains her transition from shooting/editing to running her own company
• Notes on Archiving
• Blu-Ray Encoded Disc Types
• The Button List
• Why Did Apple Move the FxPlug Filters into FCP?