IPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY CONFERENCE
Save up to 55%* on books & eBooks when you use discount code IPC2024 during checkout. Shop now.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Edit Well is the first rich-media newsletter for Final Cut Studio created for pros like you!
Brought to you by Peachpit in collaboration with author and Apple-Certified Trainer Larry Jordan, Edit Well is an authoritative, in-depth resource for Final Cut Studio users.
Edit Well brings you:
• Sound Effects in Soundtrack Pro 2: How Do They Do That?, by Kiri C. Roberts
• Network Rendering Made Easy, Part 1: Compressor Basics, by Mike Krause
• Color Correction for People Who Fear Color Correction, Part 1, by Alexis Van Hurkman
• Final Cut Server: 10 Ways It Can Help Manage Your Media, by Matt Geller
• Automated Movie Publishing in OS X, by Stephen Kanter
• Editor's Notes
• About Our Contributors
• Keyboard Shortcuts: Soundtrack Pro
• Video Tutorial: Add a camera in Motion 3 to animate your graphics in 3D
• Exclusive Audio Profile: Dennis Rosenblatt talks about shooting a game show in Kenya
• Exclusive Audio: Bill Channell discusses shooting and editing the fast-paced world of car racing events
• Exclusive Audio Profile: Michael Jones uses Final Cut Studio on set and edits a Warner Brothers series shot in HD
• Using the Color Correction Layout
• Auto-publishing Using Automator and Transmit