PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Need to know CSS right now, but don’t want a 1,000-page tome? Check out the Peachpit’s new Short Cuts! Quick PDF guides that are...Smart...Handy...Concise.
This mini guide covers exactly what you need to know about editing and creating CSS style sheets in Dreamweaver and nothing more. Never Web designed before? No problem. You’ll get all the fundamentals, techniques, and information you need to understand firsthand how CSS and Web design are made for each other and how to edit, update, and create new CSS styles for your specific needs. You’ll learn about:
• Dreamweaver’s sample style sheets
• Editing your styles
• Exploring the rule definition dialog box
• Redefining HTML tags
• Exporting embedded sheets
• Creating an external style sheet from scratch
• Linking to an external style sheet
• Making site wide changes via CSS