- Copyright 2008
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-52462-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-52462-1
Here is your essential companion to the iPod touch, classic, nano, and shuffle, and the iTunes application. The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide,
Third Edition, steers you through how to
- Import songs into iTunes and assemble playlists, listen to podcasts, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, TV shows, videos, and audiobooks on the iTunes.
- Store and see song and film recommendations, discover podcasts, and send gift certificates.
- Buy music from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and sync songs with your computer.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files (as a portable hard drive).
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can’t fix them yourself.