- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60618-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60618-1
Photodex ProShow: Visual Quickstart Guide, in full color, leads readers through the process of creating stunning slide shows that can be viewed on computers, televisions, devices, and over the Internet. Whether the reader wants to create a show around their last vacation or professionals needing to create shows for weddings and other events, this task-based tutorial has it all. Both versions of ProShow 4 are covered in-detail: ProShow Gold and ProShow Producer.
Photodex ProShow: Visual QuickStart Guide offers:
- Easy visual approach uses full color pictures to guide you through Photodex ProShow and show you what to do.
- Concise steps and explanations let you get up and running in no time.
- Page for page, the best content and value around.
- Companion Web site at www.proshowbook.com offers sample images, effects, and more.
With ProShow users combine photos, videos, and music to create stunning slideshows. Users can create a unique and personalized photo slide show for any occasion whether it's a birthday, anniversary, graduation, holiday, wedding or just showing-off vacation photos. Even professionals use Proshow as it provides an elegant way to present photos and pitch clients. Built-in editing tools and effects make it easy to add borders to photos, crop and edit video and audio clips, pan and zoom, and add transition styles including dissolves, fades, wipes, and shapes. When it's time to output a show, Proshow offers many output options including DVD, Blu-ray, CD, the Web and dozens of devices like the iPod, iPhone, and Blackberry. You can even upload your slide shows directly to YouTube.