Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Preview this video now: Sample Clip 1 | Sample Clip 2 | Sample Clip 3
This online video is in QuickTime format. Click here for download times.
Online Video Frequently Asked Questions
Video duration: 1.5 hours
Follow Dave Cross as he walks you through some of the hottest tips and tricks for retouching people to make them look their very best. These
retouching techniques are quick, easy, and cut right to the chase. If you need to retouch portraits, fix problems, and make your photos look great then this online video is for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make major improvements with Shadows/Highlights and Levels adjustments
- Brighten and whiten eyes and teeth, and give your subject a little extra sparkle
- Remove and reduce blemishes and freckles in several different ways
- Perform a digital makeover, changing hair color, skin tone, darken brows and lashes, and even soften wrinkles
- Fix hot spots, correct soft focus and apply selective sharpening to make your portraits pop
All of these techniques work great in Photoshop Elements 3 and PhotoshopElements 4, so jump in and make your portraits look their best!