PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
This online video is in QuickTime format. Click here for download times.
Video duration: 1.5 hours
Follow Dave Cross as he walks you through some of the hottest tips and tricks for retouching people to make them look their very best. These
retouching techniques are quick, easy, and cut right to the chase. If you need to retouch portraits, fix problems, and make your photos look great then this online video is for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make major improvements with Shadows/Highlights and Levels adjustments
- Brighten and whiten eyes and teeth, and give your subject a little extra sparkle
- Remove and reduce blemishes and freckles in several different ways
- Perform a digital makeover, changing hair color, skin tone, darken brows and lashes, and even soften wrinkles
- Fix hot spots, correct soft focus and apply selective sharpening to make your portraits pop
All of these techniques work great in Photoshop Elements 3 and PhotoshopElements 4, so jump in and make your portraits look their best!