PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
A wedding photographer’s workflow is vastly different from a commercial advertising shooter, or an amateur weekend warrior. In Simple Post Processing, photographers Joe Lavine and Brad Bartholomew will help you streamline your pre-production, shooting, and post-production workflow process using Adobe Lightroom.
The authors present simple guidelines that can be customized to meet your individual needs and shooting style. For beginning to intermediate photographers, you will learn about:
• Creating a consistent post-production workflow and tips to save time in post, both before and during your shoot.
• Editing and organizing your images using flags, colors, and other key Lightroom tools.
• Developing your images efficiently, including setting white balance, making tonal corrections, and sharpening.
• Retouching your images, including cloning, healing, lens correction, and using the Gradient and Adjustment Brush tools.
• Exporting your images to Photoshop to take advantage of layers, layer masks, filters and other specialized adjustments.
None of us became photographers to sit in front of a computer organizing, editing and retouching our photos. This guide will help you get’s get out from in front of the computer and shoot more photos!