- Importing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Animating the Title Slide
- Cleaning Up a Chart
- Enhancing a Chart
- Animating a Chart
- Enhancing a Table
- Animating a Bar Chart
- Animating a Pie Chart
- Changing the Style of a Chart
- Adding Content from a Word Document
- Adding Comments to a Presentation
- Rehearsing the Presentation
- Creating a Self-Running Slideshow
- Lesson Review
Enhancing a Table
A chart is not the only thing that can be animated in Keynote. You can use a build animation to reveal the contents of a table as well.
- In the slide navigator, select slide 3.
The row heights are all slightly different, but this is easy to fix.
- Single-click the table to select it.
- Select the Table Inspector and click Table.
- Set the Row Height to 80 px.
- Select the Build Inspector and then choose the following options from the Build In area:
- Direction—Top to Bottom
- Delivery—By Row
- Duration—1.00 s
The chart is animated; you will now add a transition to the next slide.
- Select the Slide Inspector and click Transition. Then choose the following options:
- Transition Effect—3D Effects: Page Flip
- Duration—2.00 s
- Press Command-S to save your document.