- Changing the 3D Rotation of an Object
- Changing the 3D Position of an Object
- Resetting Rotation and Position
- Understanding Vanishing Point and Perspective Angle
Resetting Rotation and Position
If you've made a mistake in your 3D transformations and want to reset the position and rotation of your instance, you can use the Transform panel.
- Choose the Selection tool and select the instance that you want to reset.
- Open the Transform panel by choosing Window > Transform. The Transform panel shows all the values for the x, y, and z angles and positions.
- Click the Remove Transform button in the lower-right corner of the Transform panel (see Figure 11). The selected instance returns to its original settings.