- What Is an Enchanted Object?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Marking the Freezing Point
- Step 4: Creating a Freeze Frame
- Step 5: Moving the Freeze Frame
- Step 6: Splitting the Screen with the Crop Effect
- Step 7: Getting the Object to Move Again
- Final Steps: Adding a Sound Effect and a Background
- Render and Save
- Well Done!
Step 2: Adding Media to the Project and the Timeline
In this section, you'll add media to the project in one of two waysby capturing directly from your camera, or by importing from your hard drive. Then you'll drag-and-drop the media onto the Timeline.
Task: Add your media to the project and then to the Timeline by following these steps:
- Bring your action scene into Premiere Elements 7 by using one of the following methods:
- With your camera connected to your computer, click the Organize tab and then click the DV Camcorder button. Capture your footage in the usual way (see Figure 8).
- Click the Organize tab and then click the PC Files and Folders button. Import your files in the usual way (see Figure 9).